Exchange program – Spring 2019
Hanze University of Applied Sciences
Groningen, The Netherlands
Application for Student Exchange Program
Spring semester 2019: February – July
- Major: Communication
- Current Year 2 & 3 students
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
- Extra request for students who need a visa (e.g. Mainland China students): a TOEFL or IELTS test score
- UM tuition Fee
- All expenses including transportation, living costs, insurance etc.
How to Apply
- Submit your application documents (please refer details in “Submission”) to the Department of Communication (E21 2041) before the deadline.
14 Sept. 2018
- FSS application form
- Emergency Contact Sheet
- A cover letter
- Other supportive documents, if any, that will help you get into this program.
Do NOT submit online application of the Hanze University Groningen or the FSS Learning Agreement until you are selected.
- FSS General Application Form
- Emergency Contact Sheet (GAO Form)
- Hanze UAS_Fact Sheet Exchange 2018- 2019
- Exchange Brochure
- Immigration Procedure
Department of Communication, FSS
2041, Humanities & Social Sciences Building (E21B)
Phone:(853) 8822 8961
Academic Calendar @ Hanze University: