Exchange program – Spring 2020
Hanze University of Applied Sciences
Groningen, The Netherlands
Application for Student Exchange Program
Spring semester 2020: February – June
- Major: Communication
- Current Year 2 & 3 students
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
- Extra request for students who need a visa (e.g. Mainland China students): a TOEFL or IELTS test score
- UM tuition Fee
- All expenses including transportation, living costs, insurance etc.
How to Apply
- Submit your application documents (please refer details in “Submission”) to the Department of Communication (E21 2041) before the deadline.
13 Sept. 2019
- FSS application form
- Emergency Contact Sheet
- Official Transcript (since year 1, apply from REG)
- A cover letter
- Other supportive documents, if any, that will help you get into this program.
Do NOT submit online application of the Hanze University Groningen or the FSS Learning Agreement until you are selected.
- FSS Exchange Application Form
- Emergency Contact Sheet (GAO Form)
- Hanze UAS_Fact Sheet Exchange 2019- 2020
- Exchange Brochure
- Immigration Procedure
Department of Communication, FSS
2041, Humanities & Social Sciences Building (E21B)
Phone:(853) 8822 8961
Academic Calendar @ Hanze University: