(IHECS) Institut des Hautes Etudes des Communications Sociales, Brussels, (Belgium)
Application for Student Exchange Programme
2019 Spring Semester: end of Jan – end of June
- Major: COMMUNICATION
Current Year 2 & 3 students
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
- Selected students only have to pay the UM tuition and not the tuition of the The Catholic University of Portugal.
- Selected students have to pay for themselves all expenses including transportation, living costs, insurance etc.
How to Apply
- Submit your application documents (please refer details in “Submission”) to the Department of Communication (Room E21-2041) before the deadline.
14 Sept. 2018
- FSS application form
- Emergency Contact Sheet
- A cover letter
- Other supportive documents, if any, that will help you get into this program.
- FSS Application Form
- Emergency Contact Sheet (GAO Form)
- English Programs for Exchange Students & List of Courses
- Further IHECS information
Department of Communication, FSS
E21-2041, Humanities & Social Sciences Building (E21B)
Telephone:(853) 8822 8961