Shih Hsin University (Taiwan)
Application for Student Exchange Programme
Spring Semester 2019: February – June
- Major: COMMUNICATION
- Current Year 2 & 3 students
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
- UM tuition Fee
- All expenses including transportation, living costs, insurance etc.
How to Apply
- Submit your application documents (please refer details in “Submission”) to the Department of Communication (Room E21-2041) before the deadline.
- Interview upon notification
14 Sept. 2018
- FSS application form (documents listed on checklist)
- Emergency Contact Sheet
- A cover letter
- Other supportive documents, if any, that will help you get into this program.
- FSS General Application Form
- Emergency Contact Sheet (GAO Form)
- Shih Hsin University Fall 2018 (for reference only)
- ITEMS REQUIRED FOR HEALTH CERTIFICATE (for reference only)
Department of Communication, FSS
Room 2041, Humanities & Social Sciences Building (E21)
Telephone:(853) 8822 8961