Spring semester 2021: February – June
- Major: Communication
- Current Year 2 & 3 students
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
- UM tuition Fee
- All expenses including transportation, living costs, insurance etc.
How to Apply
- Submit your application documents (please refer details in “Submission”) to the Department of Communication (E21 2041) before the deadline.
- Interview shall be arranged afterwards
06 October 2020
- FSS application form
- Emergency Contact Sheet
- Official Transcript (since year 1, apply from REG)
- A cover letter
- Other supportive documents, if any, that will help you get into this program.
- FSS Exchange Application Form
- Emergency Contact Sheet (GAO Form)
- A Guide for STU International Students – 2018
- 18-19学年度校历Academic Calendar (reference)
- 秋季课程 (for reference)
Department of Communication, FSS
2041, Humanities & Social Sciences Building (E21B)
Phone: (853) 8822 8961