Spring semester 2024: February – June
- Major: Communication
- Current Year 2 & 3 students
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
- Extra request for students who need a visa (e.g. Mainland China students): a TOEFL or IELTS test score
- UM Tuition Fee
- All expenses including transportation, living costs, insurance, etc.
How to Apply
- Fill in the requested information via the online application system (https://isw.um.edu.mo/seas) together with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A Cover letter (Describing why you are interested in applying to this exchange program and what your objective is; What are your strengths and weaknesses. Why should we pick you?)
- Any other supportive documents that will help you get into this program.
- An interview shall be arranged afterward
15 Sept. 2023
Important Notes for Exchange Students
- They need to sign a Participant Declaration before departure
- They have to read the “Rules for Semester-based Outgoing Exchange Programmes” and pay attention to the credits requirement.
- Scholarship Continuation Policy for UM’s Outgoing Exchange Students
- Do NOT submit online application of the Hanze University Groningen or the FSS Learning Agreement until you are selected.
- Only 1 quota for each of the following programmes is available:
- Organizational Culture and Change Communication
- Brand, Design & Psychology
- FSS Exchange Application Form
- Emergency Contact Sheet (GAO Form)
- Hanze UAS_Fact Sheet Exchange 2023- 2024
- Academic Calendar
- Exchange Brochure
- Immigration Procedure
Department of Communication, FSS
2041, Humanities & Social Sciences Building (E21B)
Phone:(853) 8822 8961