Spring semester 2024: February – June
- Major: Communication
- Current Year 2 & 3 students
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
- UM tuition Fee
- All expenses including transportation, living costs, insurance etc.
How to Apply
- Fill in the requested information via the online application system (https://isw.um.edu.mo/seas) together with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A Cover letter (Describing why you are interested in applying this exchange program and what your objective is; What are your strengths and weaknesses. Why should we pick you?)
- Any other supportive documents that will help you get into this program.
- Interview shall be arranged afterwards
15 September 2023
Important Notes for Exchange Students
- They need to sign a Participant Declaration before departure
- They have to read the “Rules for Semester-based Outgoing Exchange Programmes” and pay attention to the credits requirement.
- Scholarship Continuation Policy for UM’s Outgoing Exchange Students
- Website of STU
- A Guide for STU International Students – 2018
- 18-19学年度校历Academic Calendar (reference)
- 秋季课程 (for reference)
Department of Communication, FSS
2041, Humanities & Social Sciences Building (E21B)
Phone: (853) 8822 8961