The Department of Communication currently offers broad-based curricula leading to Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees. They cover various areas of communication studies (communication theory, intercultural communication, organizational communication, communication skills); vocationally-oriented public communication (public relations, advertising, event planning); media studies and journalism (journalism writing and publication, mass media, new media, digital culture); cultural studies (cultural theory, cinema, popular culture); and communication and creative cultural industries (video production, film making, animation, photography, design). The Department of Communication has a diverse student body drawn from Macao, Mainland China, and other parts of the world.
The Department is now inviting applications for Part-time Teaching Service for academic year 2020/2021:
A. Ref. No.: UM/FSS/DCOM/PTL/CCI/05/2020
Subject Areas – Creative cultural industries
- Video Production
- Script Writing
B. Ref. No.: UM/FSS/DCOM/PTL/MSJ/05/2020
Subject Areas – Media studies and journalism
- Chinese Media History
- Chinese News Writing
- Chinese News Editing
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline, with relevant professional experience, a demonstrable record of excellence in teaching at university level.
- Applicants must be fluent in English for the post UM/FSS/DCOM/PTL/CI/05/2020
- Applicants must be fluent in Chinese for the post UM/FSS/DCOM/PTL/MJ/05/2020
- The taxable payment is ranging from MOP51,360 to MOP56,640 per teaching section.
- Applicants are invited to send a cover letter and a resume to the office of Department of Communication by email email@example.com.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Applicants may consider their applications not successful if they are not invited for an interview within 3 months of application.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)